The Southern Downs Community Directory is a valuable resource for accessing information about the range of community organisations, services and facilities available in our region, all provided in a single online directory.
The Directory is an initiative of the Southern Downs Regional Council's Community Development Team and South West Queensland Home Assist Secure, operated by Churches of Christ Care.
Who can list in the directory?
The Directory is open to individuals and organisations who:
- operate on a not-for-profit basis
- do not operate significant commercial activities
- are open to the public
- provide a service or product in the community interest
- operate within Southern Downs Regional Council boundaries or are a regional or state group of interest to our regional community, and
- provide the relevant information in the format required
Terms & Conditions
When would I use the directory?
Directory information would be most useful if you:
- are new to the region and want to know what community organisations, services & support are available
- are looking for a new hobby, sport or club to join
- are looking to provide volunteer support for or become a member of a community organisation
- are looking for health services and support
- need details on community services within the region
- need contacts for distribution of or seeking information